Storytelling Strategy + Ghostwriting, Designed for Startup Execs
How We Work
After a decade of leading content initiatives for a range of wide range of companies and industries, Owl Street Content founder Alyssa Greenfield left the corporate world with a mission: to help startup execs ensure their stories are heard: by prospects, customers, talent, investors, supporters and more.
Your stories and perspectives are so worth sharing.
We work with startup leaders that are ready to share their own stories with the world. Whether you already know what you want to talk about or you need help getting unstuck, we’ll work with you to build a thought leadership plan that makes a long-term impact for all the right reasons.
The work we do is about great storytelling, because great stories have the power to:
- Attract the right customers
- Build deeper relationships with existing ones
- Support employer branding efforts
- Show investors why your company is different from the rest
- Keep your company top-of-mind… consistently
But how do you get to the great stories? Curiosity, thoughtful questions, and a lot of dot-connecting for starters. We’re kind of like human hard drives for our clients.
- We keep track of that thing you mentioned three calls ago and connect it to something you said today.
- We present your thoughts back to you in an organized, objective way. We know that can be hard to do alone with everything else on your plate.
- Over time, we collect pages of proof that your ideas are worth sharing (in case you ever need a reminder!).
Ready to learn more? Let’s have a conversation and see if we’re a fit.
What people Say
Improve Your Thought Leadership In 10 Minutes A Week
Sign up for weekly writing prompts, designed to get you thinking like a thought leader
Go Beyond Thought Leadership
Explore Our Services
There’s a lot more we can help you strategize and create.